Awareness is the fundamental task of marketing; to take a solution or product that you’ve polished and honed and generate a conversation about something that hasn’t existed before. By awaking the market place, the task is to have buyers consider “This might work for me!”
When there is no conversation, there is no awareness. In the dark, your solution will fall like so many before it, into the rubbish heap of “good ideas”. Persistence and tenacity are the keys to success.
1. What is your competition, their pros and cons?
2. Distinguish the niche market, your solution can help.
3. Define your marketing tactics, delineate market channels your niche reside.
4. Create a marketing message that speaks emotionally to your audience.
5. Trial your message in one campaign and test if it speaks to the buyer.
6. Polish and tune the message as you roll out, channel by channel.
7. Measure ROI on each campaign.
Have you taken the time to awake the market place? Are you clear on how you position your products? Does the message you share speak to the needs of buyer?
Are you making the unknown, known?