Next week I’ll be attending the the National Sales Conference hosted by the Sales Association. I attended one of these events in Chicagoland last fall and was extremely impressed by the speakers and topics. I was able to share with peers, who like myself, struggle with sales and sales management. I was also able to pick up a number of new skills and strategies that I applied immediately.
According to the website , here are some things you’ll learn during this conference:
- How to align your team for lights-out, peak performance
- The big difference between making sales and making profitable sales
- How to sell value and create long-term customer engagements
- The difference between what you think the customer’s needs are and what they really are
- The four metrics that determine your sales success
- How to uncover possible cracks in client relationships
- 3 steps to building a social selling culture
This is probably short notice, but if you can set aside a day , you’ll not be disappointed. Again the link is https://m360.salesassociation.org/event.aspx?eventID=72512
Please leave a comment if you’ll be attending.