Over the years I have been influenced by a number of great authors. Their books have opened the doors to a world of wisdom and success. Each book is unique in the various facets and aspects they address, all have influenced me and my postings on the Tao Te Ching of Sales. I’ve often been asked by the readers of this blog on advice on what books I’d recommend. To answer that question I’ve created a new tab on this blog with my “Reading List“.
The six books I review are:
- New Conceptual Selling – Robert Miller and Stephen Heiman
- Cold Calling Techniques (That Really Work) – Stephan Schiffman
- Crossing the Chasm – Geoffrey Moore
- Selling to the Very Important Top Officer – Anthony Parnello
- Spin Selling – Neil Rackham
- The 5 Paths to Persuasion – Robert Miller and Gary Williams
I hope you find value in this selection. Click here for the list. Good reading!
“I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object.”
Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, June 10, 1815.